Trips every 90 minutes from 10am until 5:30pm
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before your trip time.
We require at least 2 passengers per parasail flight. Single bookings are subject to cancellation.
+ Important Policies +
Due to limited availability, the only way to guarantee your spot is to book ahead!
Payment is collected at the time of making your reservation.
Prices listed are per person.
Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature.
If you are pregnant, suffer from back or neck injuries, or appear under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we will be unable to allow you to board our vessel.
In the event you would like to cancel your trip, FlySOBE requires 24 hours notice to provide you a full refund.
Cancellations due to inclement weather are determined by management and are always 100% refundable.
+ Parasail Flyers: $85
Price listed is Per Person
Fly TANDEM (2 people in one parachute) or
Fly TRIPLE (3 people in one parachute)
10-12 minutes of air time per flight.
Water dips at the end of your flight are always optional and always free!
Minimum Age to fly is 6 Years old.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Min. combined weight to fly is 150lbs
Max. combined weight to fly is 500lbs
Weight restrictions subject to change at any time without notice due to changing wind and water conditions
+ Observers: $35
SPECTATORS MAY JOIN ANY TRIP WITH AVAILABLE SEATS FOR A FEE. SPACE FOR SPECTATORS IS LIMITED AND MAY NOT BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE OF DEPARTURE TIME.
+ Photos: $35
HD Digital Photo Services available on every trip. Our crew uses Canon DSLR Cameras to capture 50-60 high definition stills of your parasail experience. Photo files are delivered to you at the conclusion of your trip on an 8gb SD Card that is yours to keep.
Photo packages are priced per group.
+ Important information about our Location
- Our boats depart from Pier E of Miami Beach Marina, located at 300 Alton Road in Miami Beach, FL.
- Sign-up and check in for FlySOBE takes place behind Montys Sunset Tiki Bar along the Miami Beach Bay Path.
- We do not currently have a physically store front at Miami Beach Marina, therefore reservations are required
+ Important information about free parking
- Free Parking is available in the parking garage to North side of Monty's and Texas de Brazil restaurants.
- Pull into the garage and park in any spot with a parking block "guest"
- Please do not park in any spots labeled for "marina decal", "restaurant", or "management".
- FlySOBE is not responsible for losses or damages associated with parking.